December 27, 2013
So a judge has ruled that the lil bopper who got drunk and killed a family of four is not liable.
So who is? Somebody has to be- four people are dead.
Here’s my wonderful opinion: Underage drinking is illegal. Vehicular manslaughter is illegal. Leaving the scene is an illegal action. All these are crimes that somebody usually goes to jail for. So since the judge feels the young man is not responsible, I say throw those affluent-ass parents of his in jail and let them pay for these crimes.
They paid for every thing else.
I’m jus’ sayin’…
December 18, 2013
I have cut the pricing on smart phone and tablet covers! Below is a partial list of the deals waiting for you!
- iPhone 4/4S Premium Case: $10.90 (Standard) | $13.90 (Designer)
- iPhone 5/5S Premium Case: $10.90 (Standard) | $13.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Premium Case: $10.90 (Standard) | $13.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Premium Case: $10.90 (Standard) | $13.90 (Designer)
- iPhone 4/4S Hard Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- iPhone 5/5S Hard Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- iPhone 4/4S Rubber Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- iPhone 5/5S Rubber Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- Blackberry Z10 Hard Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- HTC One X Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- iPod Touch Hard Case: $7.90 (Standard) | $9.90 (Designer)
- iPad 2/3 Case: $13.90 (Standard) | $16.90 (Designer)
- iPad Mini Hard Case: $13.90 (Standard) | $16.90 (Designer)
- Nexus 7 Tablet Case: $13.90 (Standard) | $16.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Hard Case: $13.90 (Standard) | $16.90 (Designer)
- Samsung Note 8.0 Hard Case: $13.90 (Standard) | $16.90 (Designer)
We personalize, too!
Click the badge >>>>> and visit “That’s Cool…!” and get yours today!
December 5, 2013
What!!??!! Baby Daddy Matthew Knowles is delinquent on his child support for his lil love-child, Nixon ???
First thing this morning on the news was this. And the fact that he has quietly remarried. (Who is this idiot? The idiot is former model Gena Charmaine Avery. The story I read said they were engaged for a year and a half before marrying on June 30 here in Houston. Matt moves fast, doesn’t he?
Now it is alleged that he missed two of his $12,000 child support payments to Alexsandra Wright -another booty-call. This girl says her finances are so bad she can even keep her lil man in school and has had to take him out of the exclusive school he was attending. Really??
Who can’t make it on $12,000 a month.? .
I’m jus’ sayin’
That’s all folks.
December 3, 2013
On the Bookshelf:
Interesting book indeed.
How the Other Half Lives: Studies among the Tenements of New York, written in 1890 was a work in photojournalism by Jacob Riis. This work showed the awful conditions people were living in the slums of New York in the 1880’s. This was how they exposed the conditions to the upper crust of that day.
A horde of dirty children play about the dripping hydrant, the only thing in the alley that thinks enough of its chance to make the most of it: it is the best it can do. These are the children of the tenements, the growing generation of the slums; this their home. From the great highway overhead, along which throbs the life-tide of two great cities, one might drop a pebble into half a dozen such alleys.
I find it an interesting read because most of these people were immigrants, the author himself a Danish immigrant who lived on the Lower East Side of Manhattan a mecca for the rich then and still even today.
Reading this book is a humbling experience and I don’t have two nickels to rub together that don’t belong to some bill collector, so I can only imagine how the ‘monied’ may feel…
November 26, 2013
I can’t believe they killed off Brian!
Brian Griffin, a white Labrador who had lived with the Griffins on “Family Guy” for 11 years, died on Sunday in front of the Griffin home on Spooner Street. He was 8. Or 56 in people years. They say he was run over by a car. Stewie tried to save him but to no avail.
Brian was replace by a Italian-American pooch named Vinnie (I haven’t seen him but I’m sure he looks suspiciously like Brian…) who talks like a Soprano.
Brian was a prolific dog who wrote novels; Brown University-educated, born to father Biscuit and mother Coco, directed porn movies; spoke Spanish, French, and Tagalog; and was a member of MENSA. He was an Iraq War veteran and one-time police dog, served with the Peace Corps, and was a colorful character who enjoyed women, wine (or rather, a perfectly concocted dry martini), and the occasional recreational refreshment (okay, he was a recovering coke addict). (YAHOO TV)
Brian did have the chance to say goodbye to his family, telling them, “You’ve given me a wonderful life. I love you all.”
Pass the Kleenex….
I’m not happy with this. I don’t like Vinnie already and how can he be greater than Brian? I will be watching Family Guy to see how they pull this off.
November 26, 2013
Folks, this is David Adam Pate. He’s 24 years old and was just arrested for beating his friend to death and leavin’ his body out in public. That is extraordinary in itself but I was wondering what possessed him (or do I have my answer over his left brow) to fork his tongue and tat his face (includin’ “974” — allegedly the sign of street gang Gangster Disciple)-like this?
Maybe he was channelin’ Lil Wayne…
They got some bad drugs over there in South Carolina.